Dealer Decks operates dealerdecks.com and may operate other websites. It is Dealer Decks policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Dealer Decks collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Dealer Decks purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Dealer Decks visitors use its website. From time to time, Dealer Decks may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Dealer Decks also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on dealerdecks.com blogs/sites. Dealer Decks only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Dealer Decks websites choose to interact with Dealer Decks in ways that require Dealer Decks to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Dealer Decks gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at DealerDecks.com provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Dealer Decks are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Dealer Decks collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Dealer Decks. Dealer Decks does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Dealer Decks may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Dealer Decks may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Dealer Decks does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Dealer Decks discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Dealer Decks behalf or to provide services available at Dealer Decks websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Dealer Decks websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Dealer Decks will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Dealer Decks discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Dealer Decks believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Dealer Decks, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Dealer Decks website and have supplied your email address, Dealer Decks may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Dealer Decks and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Dealer Decks takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Dealer Decks, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Dealer Decks goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Dealer Decks may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Know your EU rights:
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Those within the European Union European Union may make a GDPR Data Request via our Contact Page at anytime and have the right to request and receive one free copy of all their data being processed. An administrative fee may be charged for additional copies requested by User. All requests will be addressed by the Company as early as possible and always within one month.
- We stopped using Google Analytics, and are now exclusively using Fathom Analytics. Why? Well, it’s because they value your privacy just as much as we do.
- WPForms is used to create the forms on this website, like the contact form. Only the minimum amount of data is gathered and stored to deliver service.